Thursday, March 27, 2008

With Great Sadness Comes Great Joy I Guess Thu, March 27, 2008 - 7:23 AM

With Great Sadness Comes Great Joy I Guess Thu, March 27, 2008 - 7:23 AM It is with great sadness that I've removed the "Partner To One" label from my profile. He isn't happy and he doesn't know why. He want's to figure it out, but hasn't had a chance because work has been EXTREMELY busy. So he's not kicking me out because we've been together 12 years and have a built a beautiful family dynamic with my 4 children, handicapped father and a small zoo of animals. This figuring out has been going on for a year. I've been waiting around, and waiting around, and waiting around.....hoping he will come around. Sometimes he can be so attentive and loving and sometimes he goes into this deep depression.....oh the joys of being bipolar! I think I've created this fantasy that everything is ok between us because it just status quo and then he reminds me we're not together. There is duality and balance in the universe so I have to believe that with this great sadness there will be great joy.