Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holy Days to All from Shanta Gabriel 12/22/2011

Happy Holy Days to All
from Shanta Gabriel
=====================

"We must start quite far down at the bottom when we wish to tread an inner path, even as earth begins deep down below when bringing forth new life. We will hang in mid-air throughout our life if we do not start deep within. Profound concentration, quiet and devotion are required for this. Only in the manger of our innermost being can we receive the essential Christmas gift." ~ Emil Bock ~

In this blessed time of Christmas the Angels always show up in greater numbers and closer availability than any other time of the year. In fact, Archangel Michael has responsibility for our creation of new evolutionary families during this time that started on the 12:12 and will be complete on January 6, 2012 at the end of the 12 Holy Nights that begin December 25. There is a window open where we can clear away all past patterns with the protection and Divine Intervention that Archangel Michael can offer us. We are gifted with a deep connection to the Angelic Dimensions as well as the Christed Consciousness at this time.

We have come so far in our own evolution, even if it does not feel as though there has been movement in your own life. As we venture into 2012 in the days to come, I believe we will be seeing more and more how we apply our spiritual principles from deep within us and offer our beliefs to a world that is changing before our eyes.

During the month of December there have been so many special energetic times that I feel as though I have been walking through a giant force field. We started with two eclipses, the 12:12 alignment that opened the way for a new field of Divine Connection, Hanukkah, today's Solstice marking the return of the Light culminating in the experience of Christmas. I have been experiencing a buzz within my center as the energy frequencies grow and change on the planet.

There is so much Divine Love available to us now; I want to be able to use these energy frequencies for the coming year, our infamous 2012. In many ways it feels as though I am living in the time for which I specifically contracted to be here. I was not expecting to be 66, however Divine Timing is the prevalent theme. Patience, Preparation and Perseverance are the keys to my being able to bring forth the divine right action and inspiration I need in every moment, and allow Creative Solutions to manifest in every area of my life.

One of my favorite authors, Lauren Gorgo, speaks of the energetic resonance within us shifting to 528 Hz, which allows us to unlock our creative potential on the new earth we are creating. I have been less scientific, yet receive similar messages about more Divine Love being available as we are raising our energetic frequencies. It becomes the actualization of our spirit into the world when we ground these new light frequencies within the earth.

My information is that we are completing the old patterns and no longer will be triggered into reacting in the same way. In fact, we have a clear opportunity in this year of 2012 to have our past be truly past history, at last. We have seen clearly that the old ways no longer work, and the old structures don't fit any more. What often occurs in between the old and the new is a somewhat chaotic unknown time. The energy we put into that time becomes very important as it sets the tides for the rest of the year.

Universal Laws Applied

It seemed to me that if we are definitely creating a new world, which I know we are, that it would be very valuable to apply some of the ancient teachings to the universal laws as we know them to be. Raising our energy frequency is paramount so we are attracting the good into our world that we most want to experience. There are many ways to do that. Most of the ancient systems are rich with techniques that raise energy frequency.

I believe it is true that we are working toward bringing more of our spiritual life into the world so our world becomes more sacred. In order to do this we may have to move through energy fields that have been very dense. Our inner strength and fortitude we have funded to this point will serve us well in the creation of a life that feels as though we are living our soul's purpose. What I have been experiencing over the past few years is that I am using all my spiritual tools and experiences gathered over the past 40 years to put into practice what I believe is important for my life.

I also feel grateful that the darkest nights of my Soul were in the late 1990s and early 2000, so I have had some time to integrate those experiences into my life. I have had the opportunity to see how the depth of my spiritual practice has stayed the same throughout the years and how much that has helped me to create a life that works for me. My daily world is really now my spiritual life and there is very little separation.

Inspiration for a New Program

I believe that what we all are being asked is to end separation between our spiritual life and our worldly life during this upcoming year of 2012. This will allow us to bring forth the remarkable possibilities that this time holds.

I have been inspired by Archangel Gabriel and my guidance to offer a seven-week program to start the year. This program will help us all to work together in ways that support our lives on our level and bring more Light to the planet in the process. I would love to invite you to join me in this new spiritual program.

Some of the ideas I have received are following:

1. Integration of the new 12 Chakra System in our daily lives

2. Alignment with the Christ Light and the Soul of the Earth in our beings

3. Living from your Spiritual Center of Peace and Harmony

4. Raising Vibrational Frequencies so life becomes enchanting

5. Empowering rituals and techniques for releasing past patterns and setting new energy frequencies into heart-centered action

6. Opening our Receiving Channels

7. Creation of a solid spiritual practice that perseveres through change

What would you most like to have support with?

Many of you will have other ideas that you would like me to implement into the program and I am open to discovering what those would be. We want this to be a program that really serves you in a practical way.

My intention is to assist us to align within our beings with the new higher frequencies of energy from the genetic changes and 12-Chakra systems. We need to integrate these codings into our beings and use them to bring peace into our worlds, both personal and outside our homes. We have a new level of support to make this happen so accessing these new support systems is essential. I want you to experience on a personal level the support that you have available and be able to create the new frequencies yourselves.

We will work together through spiritual practices designed to bring your inner spirit into your outer world. We will also do ritual practices together that engage our spirits so we can set our intentions for what we want in our lives.

My plan is to offer 7 teleconferences that will be recorded and sent to you through mp3 for you to download. In each of these telephone conferences I will be transmitting energy frequencies that will activate the teachings for you. You will be able to ask questions during a portion of the conference and make comments. There will be written materials as well as homework for you to apply.

I want to offer a very low price so as many as possible can work with these spiritual principles of Unity and wholeness in 2012, so this program will be $12 per session or $70 for all seven weeks. To receive the greatest value from the program, a commitment to doing the work offered would be ideal.

The program will begin after the new moon and lunar New Year on January 23. In the Chinese calendar, that will usher in the year of the Dragon. Dragons to me are the most magical and enchanting creatures that have great power for good when directed with Love. My plan is to have our first teleconference on Wednesday, January 25 at 6:00 PST.

I have described this program as Spiritual Boot Camp because I believe that spiritual discipline and structure will be what most serves us while our outer structures are going through big changes. Some people have already objected to the rigidity that name brings up. My intention is for fluidity and learning to gracefully navigate the changing nature of reality.

I am open for a new name for this powerful program of Integration of Spiritual Principles and activation of new energy frequencies in our lives. The most important part of it may be that we will all feel very supported by working together to access the new higher spiritual fields of divine love and grace and set new energy frequencies for our lives in 2012 and beyond.

All is possible from the Flame of your Intentions. Perceptions expand and limitations drop away. ~ Archangel Gabriel

Much Love to all during this blessed time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Shanta Gabriel
December 22, 2012

(c)2011 Shanta Gabriel is an inspired teacher, healer and the author of "The Gabriel Messages." This volume of compassionate wisdom for the 21st Century from Archangel Gabriel, is personal as well as practical, and provides clear suggestions for emotional and spiritual balance. Shanta's new book, Messages from Archangel Gabriel on Divine Light is now being offered as a free E-Book download on her website. www.thegabrielmessages.com * Shanta posts regular messages on her blog, www.thegabrielmessages.com * Shanta also leads an experiential seven month Archangel Study Program. For more information about this powerful soul's journey, her private sessions or workshops, visit www.shantagabriel.com *