Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MY mantra to give to you this month is…

MY mantra to give to you this month is…
Borrowed from Wayne Dwyer…
“THIS IS MY DESIRE” ..You say whatever it is that you want
but add.. “MY DESIRE IS ALIGNED with SPIRIT and a sense of
well being in all things.

” So, maybe you wish to find a soul mate? You might say
“I desire to find my perfect mate and my desire is aligned with
spirit and a sense of well being in all things” this takes the edge
and PUSH out of it and makes sure that you are wishing for that
which is right and perfect for you.
• OR maybe …
MY DESIRE is to catch up on my bills and in doing this
be aligned with spirit and a sense of well being in all things….
Or I could add, catch up on my bills and create a savings, or
whatever. I think you get it?

Please remember thoughts are energy and what you think
you attract. AND THE ENERGY OF
2010 will bring this manifesting energy finally into our lives.

IF so, remember to think of gratitude’s, and remember there
are options, and ALWAYS more OPTIONS:::: So, please
think about what you want, then let go and let higher power
bring it to you with the “MY DESIRE IS ALIGNED WITH
SPIRIT saying please and WATCH it work..