Monday, April 18, 2011

THE COSMIC CHRIST

THE COSMIC CHRIST
As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
I the higher aspect of the Christ speak to you from the intersection of Humanness, Soul, and Over Soul. I speak to you at the point that you and I intersect and we form a Star of David, a Star Tetrahedron, the Cosmic Mercaba. I ask you to turn your eyes inward –to the focus point of your 3rd eye. To place your consciousness there on the screen of all possibilities and see the light that I AM, the Light that you are, and the Light that we can become together.
When Jesus the man left the earth as his Christed self, and crowned his humanness in glory and Ascension, his disciples hid behind his event of transformation and transmutation. They focused upon this awe-inspiring event with fear, and doubt. They felt deserted, abandoned, and helpless. As your humanness has the opportunity to walk into its Christed garments of Light, will you feel you have abandoned your humanness and the pleasures of earth? Do not allow your garment of Christed Light to be something that you only wear on Easter or Sundays. Wear it continually with the knowledge that you can be divine, holy, and human simultaneously. For Jesus the man said that the future generations of children of light would do greater deeds than he, which was a promise he made to the future children that would walk the earth.
You shift the future by your thought, by your actions, by your awareness', and by your declarations. You have changed the molecular structure of the mind; do not allow the past to enter your future. As you celebrate Easter – celebrate the Cosmic Christ, the Over Soul, and the Human Being who lovingly moves toward Christed awareness. Do not get caught up in the trappings of what happened in Biblical Times, do not allow the crucifixion to dictate your future move past it into resurrection and ascension.
Don’t camp in the Spiritual Stigmata of your old selves. Yes, there were many injustices. and pain that you endured but it is not your job to own it. yes you feel the injustices, yes you feel for what fell as an injustice a minute ago, a week ago, a year ago. But how do those feelings serve you? You cannot move when you are drenched in pity, in sadness, in anger, or in fear. The mobility comes only when you love, in certainness, in faith, in peace. Whenever your life is not moving, it is because you have cemented your feet in the past. Your heart is a Christ Heart. I represent the Trinity of all the incarnations of Christ I am all of it-- as are you. You have worn every religion, every faith, and every conviction. You have worn every magical, alchemical thought through time and space. You still wear them.
Your past does not serve you but as a reminder of what once failed. Look to the future with a heart that is Light. I AM the essence of the Cosmic Christ. I am in you as you are in me. For we are cut from the same grain and mixed in the same bowl and kneaded into a loaf of bread that is to be shared with all. We are the same. I am not mightier than you. I am not grander than you. I am you. I ask you to lovingly lift the memory of my time on earth out of the pain and crucifixion.
Your potential is unlimited. It goes beyond words or expectations. I ask you at this time of Easter to receive my body in communion – but not through a wafer or a glass of wine – but through a vibration. When the Son rises on the morn of Easter – breathe me into you. Sup upon my love and wisdom of all time – and I will sup upon your humanness. You are the pride and the joy of this universe. Stand up – to see in truth, the true reflection of the Cosmic Christ you are!
SUPPORT WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR SPIRITUAL TRUTHS

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
PO box 217
Dandridge, Tennessee 37725-0217
www.thequantumawakening.com email thequantumawakening@gmail.com


THE QUANTUM AWAKENING, PO box 217, Dandridge, TN 37725, United States