Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Value of Being 3D

The Value of Being 3D
By Jelaila Starr
Written August 15, 2001

Bookmark and Share

As I recuperate from abdominal surgery, I have been reevaluating the
last 5 years of my work and mission. Being on the Ascenion path
while, at the same time, fulfilling a mission has brought about many
changes in my consciousness and my life. As a result of those
changes, I have removed myself more and more from the traditional 3rd
dimensional (3D) life and become rather reclusive. Being sequestered
in this way allows me to spend most of my time living in 4D state of
consciousness. In the 4D state, I am able to receive higher
dimensional information, along with the support I needed to be able to
hold on to it while learning to apply the principles of 4D
consciousness in my life. Choosing such a lifestyle along with a
husband who supports it has made it possible for me to continue in
this mode. All in all it has worked but, as with all good things,
there has been a price to pay.

This article is about what that price entailed, where it leaves me
now, along with where it will take me from here. My candidness may
shock some of you but I am willing to do so cause I feel that my
feelings are much the same as many of yours. If so, they will provide
confirmation about what you have secretly felt about your path, your
mission, and provide some direction for your next step.

The journey to date:

The first 3 years of my spiritual path were spent hungrily absorbing
as much information as I could about metaphysics and our history. I
felt I had unconsciously enrolled myself in some crash course in a
desperate attempt to remember as much as I could, as fast as I could,
in preparation for something much greater-my mission. I felt such an
intense sense of urgency that if I took even a moment to relax or have
fun, I would somehow fall behind. It made no sense from a 3D
perspective, but nevertheless, it is how I felt. I was so driven by
this desire that I moved light years in just a few years-my
consciousness expanding with every new tool, every new technique or
bit of history I learned.

Once I completed the initial crash course, my guides introduced me to
something called Accelerated DNA Recoding. The word accelerated
really got my interest. I excitedly jumped into Accelerated DNA
Recoding without a second thought; I wanted not only to heal the
wounds of my dysfunctional past but also to ascend, something that I
was informed DNA Recoding would help me to do. I took to this
process, and the emotional clearing it entailed, like a duck to water,
thinking it would cure all my past hurt and pain.

After completing the DNA Recoding in late summer of 1996, I moved to
the next step and formally began my mission. I'm about 5 years into
the now, and the emotional clearing required to carry out my
assignments has continued.

The Price of Ascension and a Mission: Physical symptoms

During the first year of emotional clearing, I began to experience
chronic physical symptoms that I had not had before. There were
headaches of varying intensity, intense fatigue, muscle and joint
pain, weight gain, heart palpitations and edema for days at a time.
Some of the symptoms would come and go but others, like the fatigue,
remained near constant companions. There were emotional symptoms such
as depression, periods of anxiety beyond what I had experienced in the
past along with feelings of emptiness and longing for something I
could not find. I attributed all these to DNA Recoding/emotional
clearing/ascension work. I was willing to endure these symptoms
because of the success I was having in clearing old emotional wounds.
What I didn't realize was that I was going too fast.

As we increase our ability to clear our emotional stuff through the
use of spiritual modalities, we tend to go a little faster and not
give ourselves time to fully complete one release before starting the
next.. I didn't understand that each time I cleared a block my body
had to have time to release the physical part of that block and regain
its balance. Each release can takes days, weeks or even months
depending on the complexity of the block and how deeply and enmeshed
it is in the body.

Along with proficiency comes the risk that we will begin believing
that we are infallible and thereby start taking on several issues at
once in order to expedite our emotional clearing process. Sometimes
this is an semi-unconscious choice because we do it by saying such
things as, "I want to hurry up and get to.." What we don't realize is
that our verbal or mental intention is the same thing as saying to the
universe, "Hey send those lessons in multiples cause, baby, I can
handle it." And so the universe, ever vigilant in its ability to send
us what we desire, rains those lessons upon us. We become like
jugglers adding more and more balls to our act. As we struggle to
keep up our loving guides just sit and shake their heads in dismay and
patiently wait for us to yell "HELP!" *chuckle*

I remember my guides continually advising me to slow down. They'd
say, "Dear One, walk instead of run." I would get angry and demand to
know why each time they said this to me. I just didn't understand,
and if they had tried to spell it out back then, it would only have
created more reasons for us to argue. How they must have shook their
heads and said to each other, "No sense in trying to explain; she'll
just have to learn it the hard way." What I didn't get was that I
could have cleared my emotional baggage and healed my dis-eases while
moving along the Spiritual/Ascension Path without some of the
accompanying discomforts by going at a pace that my body could
handle.

Financial Challenges

Along with the physical symptoms, came the financial symptoms. I had
always been pretty good at providing for myself. When I wanted
something badly enough, I could always come up with the money to get
it. Over the years I had my ups and downs with money, but I did
pretty well financially. I was able to afford nice cars, clothes and
living quarters. When I began the Spiritual/Ascension Path, I was
alarmed by this change. After several long periods where the money
just seemed to have dried up, I began doubting my ability to manifest
like I used to do. I also began to wonder if I had gone astray
somewhere. In hindsight, I k I see that what I was suffering from what
I call "chronic ungroundedness."

The more I spent time living in the 4D consciousness and out of the
regular 3D consciousness, the harder it became to manifest abundance.
It was like the universe could not find my mailbox to deliver the
abundance because it kept shifting between the two dimensions. I
liken it to having two residences and moving back and forth between
them. You send forwarding addresses to the post office but soon they
loose track of where you are and you stop getting your mail. The
universe is like the post office. It will deliver in rain, snow, hail
or sleet but if it doesn't have a current address, it sends it back or
holds on to the mail until it does. On earth the Universe delivers to
a physical address.a 3D address not a 4D address. So each time I
would choose to stay in the higher realms consciousness-wise, I would
find my money drying up because the universe couldn't deliver my
desires to 4D.

Manifesting Challenges

Another problem I encountered was that of distorted manifestation.
The more I negatively judged certain aspects of 3D life, the harder it
was to manifest things that matched my vision of them. For example, I
wanted to live in a particular part of town. When we moved back to
Kansas City after 3 years in Los Angeles, I was able to manifest that
desire. Unfortunately, I did so with a bit of distortion. I ended up
in a house in the right part of town but it was on the edge of that
area and also on a busy street. Now we have the pleasure of being
awakened in the middle of night by the sound of police and fire engine
sirens speeding past our house.

I believe my negative judgment of having to be in 3D instead of being
able to spend all my time moving out of it, created this distortion.
Yes, one could say that it was due to not being specific enough in
providing details for my desire, but that is all part of the
distortion. When we don't want to be somewhere in the first place we
tend not to dwell on the details. So we somewhat halfheartedly
contribute to our creative visualizations and then put forth to the
universe, incomplete requests.

Relationship Challenges

Feeling the pain of lost relationships and unhealed wounds has taken
its toll as well. I have finally reached the point where I am tired
of not being able to be around my family, always feeling like an
outcast. I have spent years feeling uncomfortable with them because
our beliefs are different.actually very different. I long to be able
to just embrace them for all that they are and for what they believe,
realizing that it is the heart that matters, not the belief system.

What's been learned

I feel I have come to that place on the ascension path, because of my
healing crisis, where I am emotionally ready to bridge back, to
reintegrate into 3D, and find the balance between being 3D and 4D at
the same time. I am ready to learn how to walk in two worlds with
grace and ease. This, means being able to feel the value of each
world, not just intellectually but emotionally as well.

I have learned that if I want to have a body that can endure until the
end, I must pace emotional clearing work so that my body can keep step
with my consciousness. I know how to do this and now I have the desire
to do it-something that was lacking in the past. This means more rest
periods between lessons; it only takes a quick mental or verbal call
to my guides to slow things down. They have no desire to have me move
faster than my body can go.

If I want to manifest my 3D desires (money is only one of them)
keeping my mailbox firmly grounded in 3D so the universe will know
where to find me will make it happen.

If I want my work to produce greater financial abundance bridging back
and toning down my message to fit the comfort level of those in 3D
will make it easier for them to embrace it.

If I want to manifest my desires as I envision them instead of some
distortion, letting go of my negative judgments of 3D will enable me
to do so.

If I want to have a relationship with my birth family, letting go of
my judgment and discomfort of their beliefs will go a long way towards
creating a loving foundation on which to begin.

Where to go from here:

Where I am now is what I feel to be the point on the Ascension Path
and my mission, where I circling back and begin reintegrating into
3D. Perhaps what I am experiencing, this desire to bridge, is part of
the ascension path for more than just myself. Perhaps it is something
that many of you are feeling too. I have spent enough time "out
there" in pursuit of spiritual wisdom. But it is not the end of the
path for me. I will continue to learn and grow, ascending my
consciousness to greater and greater levels. But I feel this intense
desire to integrate my 4D consciousness and training with the 3D world
so that I can apply this hard earned wisdom and enjoy my life more.

Like many of you, I came to this planet to help the people, and I came
to help more than those who are in the more advanced stages of
spirituality. I came for those who are just awakening, just beginning
to test the waters and step out of fundamentalism. It wasn't until
just recently that I understood my mission involved this level of work
as well. I'm ready to begin that work now. This does not mean that I
will stop writing for those who are more advanced; instead it means
that I will expand my work to include the new initiates on the path.
I'll write and share the same message but with different words to
reach two different levels of spiritual students.

How to take action:

Now that I see why I need to bridge back to 3D, how do I do it? What
actions will I initiate? Here's a short list of the things I have
already begun or have on the drawing board, so to speak. I offer them
as examples only.

Health: I have begun an exercise program using a stationary bike. I
do it 30-40 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I am doing this to lose
weight, to feel better and to have more energy. I lost 60 lbs of
pregnancy weight (a whole other story!) doing this before.

Manifesting: I have taken conscious steps to release any judgment I
have around the 3D things that used to make me uncomfortable. One of
those was 3D medicine. Not only do I no longer judge it as valueless,
I really appreciate it. I am working on others too.

Finances: I am tweaking the Keys of Compassion, (the multidimensional
tools that were given to me to complete the emotional clearing
necessary to complete DNA Recoding and higher levels of ascension) so
that they can used by a larger audience. This will provide a greater
source of revenue.

Relationships: I am considering going to Thanksgiving at my parents
with the intention of working through whatever issues come up with my
family members.

I have decided to begin holding a weekly support group at my house.
It will be very casual and for no charge. I won't be the teacher,
just another person in the group. With this step I am opening my
heart to new relationships and camaraderie.

A couple of questions come to mind as I bring this article to a
close. They are questions I asked myself.

Will bridging back keep me from going home?

I used to feel that if I did reintegrate into 3D that I would get
stuck and thus, not be able to go "home" when the time came. Now I
know this fear is unfounded. With the knowledge I have gained, there
is no threat of getting stuck. It's like being a college student who
decides to return to 3rd grade. Though she will find the curriculum
easy, she will also realize that staying there forever doesn't appeal
to her because she is bored. After a short time she will again yearn
for more advanced studies. So it is with bridging. The fear of
getting stuck in 3D and not being able to go home is unfounded because
your heart will always yearn for more than what a 3D experience can
provide.

Isn't bridging back the same as regressing?

I don't feel that bridging back is regressing. In fact, I feel it is
progressing. Why? Because when we have reached that level of
training and enlightenment where we can go back into a denser reality
and still hold our own, we have definitely progressed!

What if I don't want to bridge back?

Some of you may find that this message triggers anger in you and a
resistance to the very thought of bridging to 3D. If so, don't be
concerned about your reaction. I felt the same way for many years
each time my guides would tell me that I must bridge back in order to
fulfill my work. It just means that it is not yet time for you to
bridge. I feel that when you have reached that point on your path,
you will know because you will feel that strong desire to reconnect as
I did.

In closing, I am grateful for my 4D consciousness and all that I went
through in order to develop it. I think that all of the things that
went out of balance, my health, my finances, my manifestations and my
relationships were perfect in their own way. I also feel that they
can be healed when I find that balance again. But the most important
lesson that I have learned is the value of being 3D. I believe that
only by loving this dimension and being in it can I have all these
things I want and complete my mission, enduring to the end.

In loving service to all,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
www.NibiruanCouncil.com

Author Info:
Jelaila Starr, author of We are the Nibiruans, The Mission Remembered
and the highly acclaimed Keys of Compassion series, is an
internationally known channel, teacher, and counselor. Through her
lectures, workshops, and articles, Jelaila's message of compassion has
touched the hearts of people around. Jelaila's work inspires hope and
understanding while providing solutions to some of today's most
pressing challenges.

As a psychic/intuitive counselor, Jelaila works with individuals to
assist them with emotional clearing, healing relationships, and DNA
Recoding. Jelaila's unique approach enables her clients to clearly
discover who they are, what they came to do, and how to achieve it.
Jelaila can be reached by e-mail at: jelaila@kc.rr.com
Website: www.nibiruancouncil.com