Thursday, June 16, 2011

Free Attunements


For those of you who frequent my website, please note that I have updated it to add a Free Attunements section and added the Gaia Star Reiki Master Course for those of you who already are Gaia Star Universal Reiki practitioners.
The above photo is of myself and Marley the baby dolphin on my recent trip to Bermuda. The trainers told me it was the first time the baby dolphin ever came up to a stranger. I am truly honored to have been able to hold such a creature filled with such unconditional love.

Marley graciously allowed me to give her some reiki. Probably why Marley swam up to me in the first place. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced and the joy I feel brings me to tears everytime I look at this picture. I thought I would share.

Namaste,
Jacq