Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heart Activation Energy Gift

Heart Activation Energy Gift

a message from Mother Mary channeled by Adele Linsalata
Friday, 14 November, 2008 (posted 16 November, 2008)

Dear ones I am Mary, the energies that are mine are with each of you.
I come to you this day as I am here to give to you that which I share
from my heart to your heart.

Many of you are feeling and may be unable to find the energy that has
been serving you so well all of this time. This is due to the
magnificent power that is the beginning of a wave of energy that will
be increasing and magnifying in months to come. As you step into this
energy your heart will be adjusting to this elevated rise of new
blessings upon all who walk Mother Earth.

The adjustment may not be as you have always remembered and worked
with. There is no reason for uneasiness as this is a succeeding of
healing that has been reached beyond limits into that which has been
called for. You have been calling for this in all of your actions, all
of your prayers. We hear each one you send our way. We hear them and
send that which is needed when the time arises. You have what is
needed to be done to raise you into the coming of times. I send you my
best wishes for receiving the most of love that you have then placed
around you. And around you have, for that is why this power of energy
may seem to be just waiting. It is waiting for this vibrational
atmospheric flow of energy that will be upon you in the next of your
Earth weeks.

So know you are where you need to be in receiving that which shall
raise you up upon a platform of love. Love for humanity in a whole new
light. We have all been waiting for this time. You are now ready to
receive my heart into yours, as you receive this you will be taking
your own level of openness to a higher degree than ever before.

Light workers from all over your world will be uniting to bring the
light into the areas of darkness that have been pushing for far too
long. It is time to stand as light workers and bring the true light to
those places that are dim in the knowing of what light is. In this you
will need your heart activation to raise your own level of vibration
to one of pure love and peace. Know as you have this you have my heart
for this is what this activation is. My own heart activation into your
heart. With this activation you will be feeling my heart love and
peace move through you. You will have that power of love to support
you in all you do as you work in the light. You shall have me right
there in your work and all that you give to others. For this is my
gift to you, my heart to your heart.

Place your hands at your heart. See a golden pink light forming in
front of your heart between your heart and your hands. See this golden
pink light start to whirl between your heart and your hands. As this
golden pink light energy whirls it then begins to form a heart, a
beautiful magnificent heart between your heart and your hands. The
very center of this heart shall be a golden light , spreading out to a
soft pink light as it grows and intensifies. As this center golden
light whirls take a deep breath and breathe in the love and peace that
I am giving to you. This is my love and peace to you. Pull this golden
pink energy into your heart, see it enter into your heart and allow it
to expand all through your body. And feel my love and peace for you.
Feel this as you pull my love and peace into your heart and make it
your own. For we are now one, for you and I shall always be one with
each other. You are my heart of hearts and I am now your heart.

Love one another, make peace with one another. Take this love and
peace and give it freely to others. For as this shift of energy
magnifies in your own coming Earth weeks, this heart energy will open
you up to a greater level of awareness of self and to others. It will
open you up, to be above that which pulls you down. You will no longer
have the desire to be left behind in this new shift of energy that
shall be with your Mother Earth. You will now have that which shall
always have you above and moving forward. Know you may access my heart
energy at anytime, know you may call upon me to be with you, for I
shall be there. You are my heart, you are the love and peace that is
needed upon Mother earth. You are not alone in all that you do. And
now you have my heart with you to be at one, be at peace and to be the
love that is gifted to everyone. For I so love each of you and give
you my heart in this activation to be Love.

I Am Mary, The Beloved

Copyright 2008 Adele Linsalata and Angelic Wise Ones
http://www.angelicwiseones.com