Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Recent Triangulations

Recent Triangulations
Message from Dr. Meg: Online Messages
November 30, 2008
====================================

Greetings to each of you!

The symbol expressed with this transmission is representative of the perception of "as above so below" to know that all that happens happens everywhere at once and that balance is resident no matter what the perspective. It is only the perspective that changes the experience.

This is indeed a transformational time. My deepest apologies that I am just now getting a message out. I have been moving through somewhat of a dark night of the soul. I have had to wonder just how many of these we must move through in order to achieve the perfection that we know we are.

I have found over recent months that things are not always as they seem. That those who claim to walk their talk only do so until challenged or until they are faced with circumstances that challenge their comfortable perspectives and this can often be painful. My realization of the immensity of this has brought to me both sadness and a determination to continue what I do even more fervently. I have honestly had to look at my own advice from time to time to bring myself back to center. I could not write to you until I found my center again. In short, this isn't my usual newsletter but one from the depths of my soul.

Sometimes life, the universe, Spirit, God, whatever you want to call it challenges our established norm to the enth degree, forcing us to look at what we know, what we think that we know and the outcome is that we know little to nothing. Humility sets in and from there we can begin to see the truth of everything. If we are willing.

I have written since May or June about the triangulations that are occurring and how they are forcing us to face truths that we had not. About how the triangulations are bringing up all of our stuff and the stuff in everyone around us. The triangulations require the truth no matter what. Sometimes those truths are a surprise to us. They are challenges that we must deal with in order to proceed on our chosen paths. Or not. The most recent one, on November 19th was to date the most powerful and life altering triangulation to date. Each intensifies the effects of the one previous and begins to affect us weeks before its actual occurrence.

In my choosing, what I have found is that at the same time that the truth is coming forward in such an intense way, there are also blatant untruths that are front and center. Challenges from the dark side that have forced me to look beyond and into that which I know is light. Wading through those situations for me lately has been an extreme personal lesson. One that I didn't realize that I needed. One that I realize now I needed very much.

Issues of integrity have been forefront. Those people whom I thought I needed, could count on, were not there when I thought I needed them most. The illusion was that I needed. The truth is that I had everything all along. Well for the most part. The rest has come in surprising ways that have both touched me and validated my knowing that there is a greater light that will shine through if only we are willing to see it.

What we believe that we need is all part of the illusion. This can include anything or anyone. Being a human being with the perception of aloneness in this world can be very hard. On the other hand, without all of the static interference that others bring what we find is that the base emotions that we hide from ourselves are exquisite in their love and in their pain. Sometimes the world gets so hectic that we keep moving forward in such a way that we don't notice how we feel, how others are affecting us. We are so intent on our believed purpose that it is as if we have blinders on. We don't acknowledge how the little things are piling up on us and how we are taking more to heart than we realize. Until there is nothing there. And then we notice the emptiness. The depth and height of the illusion that we have created for ourselves. And that can be stunning.

What I am saying to each of you, no matter what kind of life you think you have, take time to notice. Take time to realize the truths around you. Ask yourself if you are seeing little signs that people aren't what you think in relation to your life experience. Tell yourself the truth no matter what.

Most people think that being "famous" is a glamorous way to live. That being so well known comes with an instant package of everything you could ever want. Often what it really means is being set aside in the perspectives of others until isolation sets in and the requirements of the journey are that you can continue with confidence or step forward one foot at a time toward whatever direction feels right. Even when you don't know the direction. Your feet do.

To be a worker of light truly requires an in depth realization of truth. Too many people use their perceptions or metaphysical excuses for why they do or don't want to do something. "Oh, this is a sign that I should or shouldn't do this!" or "I know my path and I am not wavering". When we lose our flexibility we lose all sight of the infinite possibilities that are available to us. We also lose our humility. That which allows us to reach inward to our childish innocence and into the depths of love that is within us.

If we are to survive the shift that is happening right now, the one that we have created, we must work together no matter what. We must be willing to look at each other in the eyes to our very souls and see each other as honest reflections of ourselves. Really see, how each other feels. Who we are and how we can participate with each other in such a way that we co-create a magnificent whole that we really mean.

It is true that when two or more are gathered that we can create exponentially what we could have on our own. But we have to get out of our own selfish ways, our illusions, and live the truth that we mean to create. Much of the immensity of my feelings of late come from my observation that there are many, many people who claim to be workers of the light, warriors of the truth, bringers of love to our world. And yet all of those claims are not truth. The illusion has created a place of comfortable fantasy.

In this now I challenge each of you to shed what isn't so and to come out of your spiritual closets to be the magnificent creatures that you are. Notice those around you. Love them as true reflections of yourselves. Be there for them as you would ask them to be there for you. Extend yourselves beyond your comfort zones. Act. For God's sake act in the way that you want your world to be. We are in serious times. Wake up. Be the truth. Give until you think there is nothing left and then reach way down deep inside and give more. Give of yourselves. And also, learn to receive.

Recently we have witnessed great change in the political realm. We know that there are possibilities available to the U.S. and even now in the world through international relations that things are going to be different from now on. The shift that we have worked so hard on has taken a turn into possibilities of greatness. We are at a pivotal point. We are at the crux of changing the direction of our world just as we have intended. Don't stop now. Act. Be. Love. Know. That anything and everything is possible and you are the creator. Have the courage to soar into the changes that you know can happen.

I love each of you dearly and beyond words. I am grateful to be able to share with you in every way.

Have a beautiful holiday season. I plan to get back to you in late December or early January at the latest with the Master's 2009 prophecies.

Wishing you joy in your hearts, laughter in your days, truth in every moment and love in everything that you do. Be in peace.

Dr. Meg
Meg Blackburn Losey, Ph.D.
* www.spiritlite.com *