Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love Offering

Love Offering

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

In the spirit of planetary service this work is freely offered. I create
and share information joyously. Green is the color of the heart chakra, so
in acknowledging my service financially, you're coming from your heart --
and enabling me to fulfill my heart service to others. Your sponsorship is
a gift that can literally make all the difference in the world.

Your tithe, multiplied by that of other dearhearts, helps sustain and
expand this work. Please help keep Spiritual Harmonics available for years
to come. The world gives you what you give to the world.


Blessings,

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

A Prayer Of Thanks

I give thanks to my neighbor
I give thanks to my friend
I give thanks to a stranger
I give thanks to my adversaries
I give thanks to my mother
I give thanks to my father
I give thanks to myself
I express my gratitude, to everyone that crosses my path.
I am a spiritual being, supporting myself and others in
Our growth.
I share my light with my family and my community.
Everything I do shapes me.
I create my expression filled with light and love.
Your love donations are greatly appreciated.
You are greatly appreciated.